After Leverage Consulting & Associates moves its operations to Boston, they are quick to meet the MSP (as they are investigating a case involving The O'Hare Family and First Boston Independent Bank, that Nathan stumbles into). Afterward, the MSP is never too far away, and often useful in handling the final law enforcement matters after Nathan Ford and Company are finished with a con.
Additionally, Nathan and the team will often impersonate MSP officers and detectives during a con.
Organized Crime Division Edit
- Patrick Bonanno - Detective Lieutenant promoted to Detective Captain
- Detective Costello - Alias used by Alec Hardison
- Detective Caustican? - Alias used by Parker
- Unnamed Trooper - Alias gave Eliot Spencer by Nathan Ford in a pinch.
- Detective Marlowe - Alias used by Nathan Ford.
- Detective Archer - Alias used by Sophie Devereaux.
- Officer Williams - Alias used by Parker.
- Officer Pierce - Alias used by Hardison.
- Unnamed Officer - Alias used by Eliot.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
Other Uses in Leverage Edit
- In "The Beantown Bailout Job," Alec Hardison and Parker impersonate MSP Detectives, pretending to work for Lt. Bonanno, in The Turnabout con on The O'Hare Family and Glenn Leary.
- In "The Two Live Crew Job," the Leverage Team impersonates several members of the MSP to insert themselves into the offices of Montcraft and Associates.
- Massachusetts State Police - Wikipedia