Bering Aerospace is a aircraft design company based in the United States, it is featured in the Pilot Episode of the television series "Leverage".
It has two major business units, one is for military designs, and the second for commercial designs, the later is run by Victor Dubenich, in the city of Chicago.
Its primary competition is Pierson Aviation.
- Victor Dubenich - Executive Vice President of New Technologies
- Jenkins - Chief Engineer
- Unnamed Secretary
- Anna Gunschtot - Alias of Sophie Devereaux (also an alias employee in the African Commercial Transport and Trade Initiative.)
- Unknown Corporate Headquarters
- Chicago - Main Office
- Fake secondary Consulting Office at the 55 Lakeside Avenue address (Created by the Leverage Consulting & Associates team, and also shared by the African Commercial Transport and Trade Initiative).
- Warehouse location in GlenOaks Illinois. (Abandoned)